Wednesday, June 27

MY FIRST JOB

Hi strangers,


It really been a while since I start blogging again. Blame all to my laziness (haha....just kidding)
I couldn't find the exact time to write things the fact that studying is way too mainstream for me. (crazy right).
So! Today is my third day of my working day. Finally (after 5 months), I get to work for what I want. (will tell u what is actually happen later)
.
But (foremost) I really hope that this career would be nice to me.



I was assigned for a job position called Associate consultant. It was my first career ever. I didn't know what to expect but what can I say is that it something that I really look forward to. hehe
.
Anyway,
just wanna tell u guys that the past two days was overwhelming, to befriend with my officemates. They're nice and friendly and also helpful. I thought this work would pressure me a lot. But I was wrong. It wasn't bad at all. Alhamdulillah



Next week will be my first attempt for auditing
crazily it has to be done three weeks in a row

I was surprisingly thrilled and nervous at the same time. Cos dunno what to react since it will be my first time. (so pray that I didn't die for autophobia or isolophobia okay)
….
….
….
….
….
anyway that's all for today (need to catch up few things. BAI!)



hence the laughter